Sunday, March 1, 2009

Coupon lesson coming up in a bit

My nephew stayed the night with us last night and things are a bit more busy today than I had planned (we all know how that is). I am working on my coupon post in between all the busy kiddos. And plus, we will see who won that fabulous coupon organizer.

If you haven't already, go get your Sunday papers. If you can find the double-deckers these are best. Double-Deckers are the Saturday Early Edition and the Sunday edition packaged together with a paper wrap. They have two sets of coupons in them for $1.98 instead of $3 for 2 papers.

If you are thinking of beginning this, today is a great day to start because the Proctor and Gamble insert came out today. This always has great stuff like batteries, toothpaste, laundry detergent (tide), diapers, you get the idea. So go get them and I will return as soon as things settle down, hopefully by this evening. :-)

No comments: