Monday, February 1, 2010

Domestic Divas

Abby used to be terrified of the vacuum. She would run away, but then cry and come back in the room. It was like she had to keep tabs on where that monster was!

But this past week, she wanted to be like Daddy.


That's what I am talkin' 'bout!!

Soon cleaning was abandoned
(along with their pants)

I love that they love to read!

Abby may be into her vacuum
but Olivia is into the BLING!

We are still battling the flu here. How long is it supposed to last again??

If I could find my camera cord, I could show you a picture of them lounging with blankets and being pitiful. Oh my the snot, the whinyness (Is that a word?? Spell check doesn't think so. If it's not, it needs to be!)



Vote For Us @ TopBaby Blogs! The Best Baby Blog Directory

5 comments:

nbjenni said...

Does that little vacuum work?

monica said...

How cute! Love that they love to vacuum like daddy!

Heather said...

Love these pics!

I'm so sorry you are still dealing with the flu. Now Josie has a rash all over her body and Violet has diarrhea. I give up.

Sara said...

Jennifer, yep it works. Not really great, but it does have a small amount of suction. One of them is from Zachary's toddler years and I got another one at a consignment sale.

NikkiPM said...

I love that you have them cleaning so hard....their pants fell off!