Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Way Back When-esday

I am sharing my favorite picture of Zachary and I when he was a baby.
This picture shows everything that was in my heart
when I held him in my arms.

the love
the pride
the protectiveness
the responsibility
the pure happiness

I loved being his mommy.



Time line: June 7, 2002 - thank you camera date stamp

Age: 1 month 12 days

Follow along with Cheryl at Twinfatuation


And don't forget to click!



Vote For Us @ TopBaby Blogs! The Best Baby Blog Directory

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What a sweet picture!

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

Such a sweet photo!

Cheryl Lage said...

Okay, this picture makes me cry. What a perfect mom-baby moment.

Thanks so much for playing along with Way Back When-esday so wonderfully, Sara. :)

shawna said...

Just letting you know I found you! I totally forgot to get those blocks yesterday, but I had a blast at lunch.