Sunday, May 3, 2009

Couponing at different stores

Let's get back into this, shall we?

I am totally passing the buck here to a couple of other bloggers...

Money Saving Mama is a great site for money saving tips and she gives a great Couponing 101 at CVS. Plus she updates the deals on a weekly basis on her blog complete with links to coupons and where you can find them in the weekly inserts. She also posts Wal-mart and Walgreens and some others.

AND Common Sense with Money has Walgreen deals for this week.

I haven't sat down with my ads this week yet. I am planning a post about how my couponing has changed over the past 6 months. Stay tuned...

2 comments:

SouthernDogwoods said...

Thanks for sharing! I am always looking to save $! Went to CVS yesterday - BOGO free on summer shoes

Sara said...

OOO, thanks for that tip!