Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Christmas Picture continued

OK, so the letters was a huge flop. I was determined to get a good picture because the offer of FREE Christmas Photo cards ended that night. Yeah, yeah, just call me Mrs. Procrastination .

We moved to the tree and I had another memory of my friend Casee's Christmas card where her kids were reading a book together. PERFECT! Weeeell...I think her two were a little older,.

But we set it up

Poor Zachary is trying so hard!
At least he is smiling

But that didn't last long

Ok, so they are all looking, but geesh, look at those expressions.
Except for little miss Abby over there looking sweet...for one picture.

Then I just started snapping for the fun of it

But then Abby was DONE...and so was Daddy.


This is the end result
Not perfect, but as good as can be expected from all that mess.

And good news...
Seehere.com has extended their free photo cards through the month, just enter the code newbaby when checking out. You will have to pay shipping this time, but hey, it is still a great deal. If you have already done your Christmas Cards, Gina at Moneywise Mom has a great idea for Thank You cards.

Will I be doing them?? Umm..no, not even a little bit.




Vote For Us @ TopBaby Blogs! The Best Baby Blog Directory

2 comments:

Souza Sisters said...

I LOVE IT!! I think it's so sweet...

Cheryl Lage said...

Oh I LOVE that picture! Something about reading children warms my heart...and your kids are so beautiful. :)

AND GOOD NEWS! Email me your address when you can...you won the book by Abigail Pogrebin! :)

Merry Merry!