Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Snow!

What?? I KNOW! Snow in Texas!

We are so excited! We woke up this morning to a Winter Wonderland...well, as close as we get here in Texas in December. For the past several years, if it snows, it snows in February or March. Zachary was so bummed that he had to go to school. I bundled up the girls and went outside, before we even had breakfast.

Mom, what IS this stuff?

They ventured out

I love this picture of them looking down at it trying to figure out what it is.
And yes, if you think they look strange in their coats you are right.
Olivia should have on the pink 18 month one.
And Abby should have the 24 month purple one.
But I am so used to "their" colors that I just put them on.
I mean, look at their pants.

I stepped out in the street to take this one and they did not like it!
They wanted me right there with them.
Especially Olivia who immediately followed me.
Abby was very curious.
"I wonder if it tastes like ice?"
Yep, pretty much.
Little red nose :-)
Olivia was curious, too.
But she was a little top heavy

And down she went

So she was ready to head inside.

Abby was not.

And by the way, it is now melted :-(. Ah well, it was fun while it lasted.

1 comment:

Cheryl Lage said...

SNOW!!!!! I am so jealous! What adorable shots...enjoy the days of li'l red noses! :)