Tuesday, January 26, 2010

AT&T

As in...always talking and talking.

Zachary certainly got his motor mouth from me, according to my mom. I have been waiting to see if the girl's follow in our voice steps.

And by the way...do anyone else's toddlers speak Japanese? I swear that is what it sounds like they are speaking. We do a lot of "Oh yeah?" "Oh, that is great!" "Really?" as they babble to us. Olivia babbles a whole lot. Abby says more actual words. They both can get their point across by pointing and babbling. I can usually figure out what they want even if they aren't saying actual words.

Well, besides here...


Abby says, "Hush!" when Olivia is messing with her toy. Hee hee!

They have the cutest way of saying yes. Abby says, "aHem". It started out as a little laugh that evolved into this. I actually got it on video along with her saying "OOoo" at the end.

Yeah, thanks for starting her on Jelly Bellys, Daddy. She has SUCH a sweet tooth.

Olivia says, "Hum" for yes.
You can hear her say it towards the end of this video of
Gary reading to them both



And sometimes she says "Yeah."
Which she says really quickly right at the first in this one,
but I couldn't get her to say it again.


Lately their little words have blown up!

Abby says:
Mama
Dada
Zach
Grana
Grandad
No (she has this one down to a Science!)
duck
dog
Elmo
snack
cheese
shoes
"I did it"
that
book
"What's that?"
shoo-whee (like stinky)
eye
nose
mouth
hot
Night night
outside
hush

Animal Sounds:
duck
cow
elephant
cat
wolf
lion
tiger
horse
monkey
owl
car sounds


Olivia
Mama, Mommy, Mamoo, Mawmawmmy
(in other words, Mama said a thousand different ways)
Dada
Zach
Grana
Grandad
that
No (but hers more like Nah)
yeah
duck
dog
Barney
Blanket (bah)
book
shoes
socks
car
bow
shoo-whee (like stinky)
nose
hot
night night
eat

Animal Sounds:
duck
elephant
cat
wolf
lion
tiger
owl
monkey
car sounds

I am pretty sure it will always be pretty chatty at our house.


Vote For Us @ TopBaby Blogs! The Best Baby Blog Directory

4 comments:

Big Mama T said...

Haha, two of the girls I nanny for are babblers. I spend a good chunk of my day saying, 'you don't say!' and 'I completely agree.'
I get the feeling your house will be an extra bit chatty, though, lol.

ICLW

Rebecca said...

Too cute! Hailey has her own little language...we call it Haileynese...I love it!

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

cute! john and i were just laughing about how james still sometimes sounds like he is speaking a foreign language and cameron loves to make up words...and james and ella repeat them back and end up having make believe conversations!

Heather said...

Love the babbling. Josie and Violet aren't doing much talking at all. Another thing to worry about....