Monday, October 20, 2008

Yay! I got another award

Look! I got an award! I have to admit, I have been watching this award be passed around for weeks now and just waiting for it to be passed my way...and waiting...and waiting. I knew there was someone out there that loved my blog :-)



Sarabelle at Mommy of Twins passed it to me. Thank you!! We belong to the same network of Moms that converse on The Bump. It used to be The Nest, now it's The Bump...and we don't like the change. Anyhoo

My duty now is to answer the following questions with a one word response and then pass the award along to 7 other blog friends. This was hard, people. One word answers are not my specialty, but here goes....

1. Where is your cell phone? desk
2. Where is your significant other? work
3. Your hair color? brown
4. Your mother? priceless
5. Your father? loyal
6. Your favorite thing? kids
7. Your dream last night? vivid
8. Your dream/goal? better
9. The room your in? office
10. Your hobby? reading
11. Your fear? loss
12. Where do you want to be in six years? beach
13. Where were you last night? mom's
14. What you're not? rested
15. One of your wish list items? Lamborghini
16. Where you grew up? Texas
17. The last thing you did? diapered
18. What are you wearing? sweats
19. Your T.V.? off
20. Your pet? Allie-Cat
21. Your computer? beckons
22. Your mood? resigned
23. Missing someone? yes
24. Your car? Kia
25. Something you're not wearing? makeup
26. Favorite store? Target
27. Your Summer? best
28. Love someone? passionately
29. Your favorite color? Blue
30. When is the last time you laughed? yesterday
31. Last time you cried? Saturday

Now I need to pass along the award to 7 others...Tag You're IT! I love your blog!!
In no particular order:

Silioquy at She Just Had To Say It
Kathy at Busted Babymaker
Pam at pyjammy
Rachael at little bites of heaven
Jody at Hyperfertile Infertile
Linda at Twice the Love
Wishing4one
Jenny at Flawed and Disorderly
Monica at The Jonas Family

And yes, I can count, I was a teacher. But I couldn't narrow it down any further than this so just deal with it :-)

Now, people, listen. The whole point of these fun awards it to pass them on. Make someone smile today like I did when I received mine. Good for you! Now get to it...



Sara

3 comments:

Tonya Staab said...

Congratulations on your award.

Okay, you've been outted as a lurker LOL so now that I've found you, you have to start leaving me comments. Gosh I love my stat counter.

You have such a cute family. I'm going to add you to my blogroll

Wishing 4 One said...

Wow, thanks....I will do this award and pass it on, but this weekend, LOL. I LOVE your blog too. If you go read my latest you will see how busy and crazy I have been....hope the girls are GREAT! See you soon online...xoxoxoxox

Linda said...

Thanks Sara! It'll give me motivation to find more time to blog! Hope the girls are doing well!