Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Pack N Play Fun

Zachary was playing with his dinosaurs and I am sure you know what the result was with two crawling curious girls. So...he had an idea.

Olivia is not a big fan of this idea.
Her look says it all. She knows she is missing out. :-(


So he took pity on his poor sister.
So much better for Olivia.


Abby wanted in on the fun, too.


Olivia just wants his juice pouch.


So he left them to play.
(I LOVE Abby's face in this picture.
I can just hear her saying, "Cheese!")


BTW - Zachary was dressed up for 50's day that day complete with the slicked back hair.

3 comments:

monica said...

What a clever and sweet boy you have!

Heather said...

So sweet! He is such a great big brother.

Anonymous said...

I love the pics that tell stories! These made me smile so much, thanks for sharing.
~ Linda B.