Saturday, November 7, 2009

My Zachary

Finally! I got the pictures. I have been working on this one since yesterday. I realize the blog has been a bit one sided lately, so today's post is all about my other child, you know the one. Zachary, my beautiful boy who-is-in-2nd-grade-and-now-has-attitude-and-takes-forever-to-do-homework-and-doesn't-want-to-do-chores. Yes that's him alright.

In the middle of a story about school
He has learned how to ride his bike without training wheels...finally. No one can accuse this child of being reckless, let me tell you. Gary taught him. I am not sure who was more thrilled.

Here he is accepting some patches and belt buckles at Cup Scouts.

Here he is doing his Cup Scout thing
He also made a boat to race. He sanded it down, painted it, and put it all together. Again, Gary helped him with all that boy stuff.



Gary and him went on a camp out. I cannot believe he made it all night. He did great!




My big boy (sniff sniff)

No comments: