Sunday, April 27, 2008

28 week Belly Pictures

Here I am at 28 weeks.

And no, this is not the only shirt I own. I do have a collection of t-shirts of all colors, but this just happens to be the one I always have on when I take my picture. I thought briefly of changing, but that would entail me trudging up the stairs with swollen feet. Now the shorts are another story. They are the only bottoms that fit now. I think I might have to resort to moo-moos soon.

I also took a bare belly picture, but I can't bring myself to post it. My reaction when I saw it was, "Holy Crap" and when Gary was taking the picture, he just kept shaking his head, so...we'll leave that one out for the sakes of those with weak stomachs.

I am really swollen today. The past week my fingers and my feet have been getting bigger and more swollen. During IVF my hands were so swollen I couldn't wear my wedding ring, so I bought a cheap, but pretty little band at Macys to wear during pregnancy. I bought it 3 sizes bigger than my wedding ring. I had to be really careful at first because it would fly off. Well, I have had to retire that ring as well this week. My feet always have gone back down when I had a good night's rest or a good nap, but that is no longer the case. They are always swollen now, just to varying degrees. I am wearing my husband's Crocs, size 11 womens. I woke up this morning with a puffy face as well. My OB told me to take my Blood Pressure (BP) anytime I was extra swollen. So I went to Albertson's to take my bp and noticed I had trouble getting the Crocs on (the 2 1/2 sizes too big for me Crocs!!). It was 135/71, which is kinda high for me, but not over the 140/90 mark my OB said to watch for so I just rested with my feet up. This is why my belly picture does not have my face in it, because I look like the stay puff marshmallow man...sigh.

My next peri appointment is on Thursday, so I am looking forward to seeing my girls again. I have gotten so spoiled with this pregnancy. I get to see them every month and now every 3 weeks. Which means I am in the home stretch!! Yay!!



No comments: