Monday, December 8, 2008

Thoughts?

Ok, I am leaving this green background up for a week to see if I like it. What do you think? Should I go back to my plain light blue one? I do like the look of the three columns like they are, with the background peeking through. I do not like how the background is sticky and does not flow with the page, but it is such a light and pretty color that I may overlook that part of it.

Menu Planning Monday will be on Tuesday this week if I even get it up.
The girls are sick with allergies and ear infections :-( We are doing a lot of cuddling around here.

Thanks for all the input on my different looks. Keep em coming. Truthful thoughts. If you have a suggestion, let me have it.

9 comments:

Naomi said...

I love it. It looks great!

Stacy Uncorked said...

I think it looks great - easy on the eyes, and I love the 3-columns, I want/need to do that with my blog, too - it makes things more 'organized'. As for the green background, since green happens to be my favorite color, I like it! :)

Heather said...

I like it! Very calming and pretty.

Debz said...

I think it looks fine. Hope everyone gets to feeling better soon. Sick babies = no fun. :(

Harris Boys said...

sara, I think it looks great. love the 3 column look :)

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

i am a big fan of 3 columns and i love the green. looks great!

Mom, Mommy, Mama said...

I don't mind that the back ground doesn't move. It's cute you know I love potadots!! kisses to the sickies

Anonymous said...

It looks good! I really like the Christmas tree a-top your page & polka-dots are always a hit!

Anonymous said...

I like this look ALOT! I hated the blue....I do like the way the columns are organized on this one.