Friday, June 20, 2008

See what I mean?

I caught the two of them looking at the clouds outside. We live close to a military base and they were also watching jets fly over. Not a very clear picture because I was inside. I have to be all stealth because as soon as Z sees the camera...


...he hams it up!!


Then they tossed around a football for awhile.


All this came after a rough day for me. Z had A LOT of extra energy and was just getting on my nerves, just a teeny tiny bit. Don't worry he didn't know that I wasn't "laughery". I sucked it up in front of him :-) But my wonderful husband took him outside for awhile and then to the store to give me a little time.

This is only one of the many reasons I love him so. He knows what I need. He knows what Z needs. And he just steps up and does it, helping both of us at the same time. Sigh...my hero.


No comments: