I received this award from a great friend, Katie. I am so grateful to her for this award. I know her from the Multiple board on The Nest. She has two of the cutest twin boys you will ever see. She has been such an encouragement to me and even though I don't know her in real life, I count her as a friend. We share a birthday. Isn't that neat?? Thank you so much Katie! You made my day!
These are the rules:
1. The recipient must link back to the awards creator the babblings of mere
2. You must post these rules if you receive the award.
3. You must chose 5 people to receive the award after receiving it yourself
4. You must fit the characteristics of the recipient of the award, as posted by Mere.
5. You must post the characteristics of a recipient.
6. You must create a post sharing your win with others.
7. You must thank your giver.
Characteristics for the Smile Award:
1. Must display a cheerful attitude. (not necessarily at all times--we are all human)
2. Must love one another
3. Must make mistakes
4. Must learn from others
5. Must be a positive contributor to blog world
6. Must love life
7. Must love kids
Wow, only five?? You are kidding me...ok here goes
1. Sarah at twins + 2 more = 4 girls is a real life friend! She has been such an encouragement during my pregnancy and in the time since the girls have arrived. She is always ready to lend a helping hand. Thanks Sarah! I am so glad God sent you my way.
2. Lisa at Goldberg Baby Blog is another friend I have gotten to know from The Nest. She had 2 twin girls a couple of weeks before me. I love reading about how her girls are doing. She is another nestie that I know I would be friends with in real life.
3. Aimee at The Barbagallo Twins is yet another Nestie friend. She also had twin girls about a month before mine. I love to watch her girls and what they are up to. We have a lot in common. We decorated the girls' room in the same ladybug decor. We both have an Abby, whose middle name is named after our mom. I really wish we lived closer together because I know we would be friends.
4. Jennifer at The Foster Family is also a Nestie. She is having twin girls, too!! But she is still pregnant and on bedrest. She needs a smile award right about now so I am giving this one to her :-)
5. Deb at Postcards from the Edge always makes me smile. She is also my number 1 comment leaver! Thanks Deb!!
I have to leave another one because I can't stand it!!
6. Katie at The Twinskis deserves this award also and dang it I am going to give it to her as well. She has twin girls also (and no I am not partial to twin girls...well...maybe a little). She is also a Nestie and a good friend. She is one of the nicest people. I love to watch how her girls are growing. I can see how my girls are going to be in about a year or so.
There are so many others I would like to have given this to. I hope I get to pass others on in the future :-)