Sunday, July 6, 2008

Z with the babies

I couldn't have asked for it to go better with Z. He is totally enthralled with the girls.

When they sneeze he says "Oh, bless a baby!"

He sings to them, "Put your little foot right here" into their outfit.

He says "Awww....they smiled at me...waved at me...looked at me...whatever they are doing at that time.

He can't wait to hold them and kiss them each morning.

He just loves them to death!!

Here are some of my favorite pics of them:

Seeing Olivia for the first time

Seeing Abigail for the first time

I am not sure what Olivia did, but this is a great picture
of how he is with them all the time.



Such a great big brother!!!


2 comments:

Harris Boys said...

OMG...how sweet. love the last pic..he looks SO proud of his new baby sisters!!!!

Becky @ Our Sweet Peas said...

This post brought tears to my eyes! What a great older brother. All of the pics above are SO precious! You are making me want some girls in this house full of boys I am in :)