Thursday, January 29, 2009
Think Thin Thursday
I bet you thought I was hiding because I didn't do well this week. Well that is just wrong!! I did my body test every day this week and I watched my weight go up and down every day, but I was losing a little every time I went down.
I lost...drumroll please.....3 pounds!!!! I am so excited!! I am now at the weight I was before the holidays. If I lose 1 more pound then I will be the lowest I have been since before I got pregnant. ::Squeal!!::
Progress: -4 pounds
Pounds to go??: 14 for my short term goal.
Let me tell you what has helped this week:
1) Staying aware of my weight on a daily basis.
2) Cutting out Soft Drinks (sniff sniff).
3) Cutting down on the sugar in my coffee.
4) I planned out my lunches for the week. I am super aware of what I am eating every day.
5) I cooked a whole bunch of chicken breasts in Lite Italian Dressing and froze them. I can now grab one and have it in a salad, a wrap, on a sandwich, or by itself.
6) I like Ranch Dressing on everything; pizza, salad, wraps, hot pockets, sandwiches, mashed potatoes, you name it, I probably have put Ranch on it. So instead of dipping or drenching I use this:
Care to read that label? That is 15 calories for 10 sprays which is plenty to flavor a chicken wrap, a salad, a slice of pizza, anything I care to have it on. I really think that this one of my biggest pluses (or minus as the scale says, Haa Ha Hee Heh) for the week.
My goal this week is to do 15 minutes on the Wii Fit every day. I hula hooped a few times but I need to be more dedictaed on a daily basis.
Until next time, my friends.