Sunday, February 1, 2009

Alive

Yep, we are alive! :-) Just a bit busy this week with...well...living. I have been spending more time away from the computer since my little ones need me RIGHT beside them while they play. They tend to roll all over the place and get stuck under their play mat or their bouncer. And if I pay too much attention to one? The other will certainly let me know and rather loudly too. They have really been so so good this week until Friday. Then they turned into whiney clingly little buggers. Do you know how to hold two babies who want you but don't want to share you?? Me neither. I think we may be getting top teeth this week. Yikes!!

So they have needed me more than usual.

I have great news!! I have been slowly transitioning them their cribs for naps and I think they are actually doing pretty well. They fall asleep downstairs then I take them upstairs. A few times I have put them down drowsy and they have done well at falling asleep with me right there next to them. YAY girls!

Just wanted to catch you up. Abby woke up and is crying, so stay tuned for Menu Monday :-)

No comments: