Friday, February 20, 2009

Coupon Help

A lot of you have shown interest in couponing. It is a great way to save money without sacrificing more than a few hours. So I will post my first Coupon Help this Sunday. If you have wanted to try this but are not sure how, this will be a great week to start. I will be helping you step by step and we will be starting off small.

All you have to do is buy 3 Sunday papers on Sunday. Not too hard right?? See you Sunday...

Updated: I had a good question in my comments. The papers you will need to get in the nearest large city. This is the big bundle that has all the weekly store sale ads like Target, Walmart, Best Buy, department stores in your area, you get the idea. It should have at least 2 coupon inserts inside; Red Plum and Smart Source. We may be getting a 3rd that comes out monthly; Proctor and Gamble. You should be able to find these in the Sunday paper.

Great question, Linda!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Interesting... I might have to try this one out. See you Sunday, I'll bring the coffee!

Anonymous said...

Which papers do you buy?
~Linda

Mom, Mommy, Mama said...

Yes I am so ready lets go!

Sara said...

Linda - Get the nearest major city, the one with all the weekly ads like Target, Best Buy, Walmart, etc.