Monday, February 23, 2009

Menu Plan Monday




The spaghetti pie from last week was interesting. It turned out to be regular old spaghetti being scooped out of a pie plate. It was good but not the crusty pie I expected. I might have to try it again another time. And I still didn't get to the teriyaki chicken. ::sigh::

Monday:
Breakfast - Cheese Toast - the girls love this
Lunch - Spinach wrap with tomatoes and chicken
Dinner - Italian Chicken, pasta, mixed veggies (Thank you Gary!)

Tuesday:
Breakfast - Cereal
Lunch - Subway - I am totally mad that our Subway no longer carries spinach. Grrr!!
Dinner - Meatloaf , mashed potatoes, a veggie

Wednesday:
Breakfast - Banana Smoothie
Lunch - Tuna with crackers
Dinner - pizza, salad

Thursday:
Breakfast - Oatmeal
Lunch - Subway
Dinner - Barbecue Beef Sandwiches (my new one this week)
You just throw a chuck roast in the crockpot in the morning with a jar a barbecue sauce and let it cook all day. Then pull it apart with a fork for shredded beef.

Friday:
Breakfast - Cereal
Lunch - Lean Cuisine
Dinner - Teriyaki Chicken - third times a charm, right??

Saturday:
Breakfast - Cinnamon Rolls
Lunch - Grilled Cheese sandwiches
Dinner - Eat out??

Sunday:
Breakfast - Omelet
Lunch - Nachos
Dinner - Leftover Buffet

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We had the crockpot barbque tonight! Rhett loves it, and I do too. I add some liquid smoke to mine and it takes soooo good! I hope you enjoy it.

~Linda