Monday, February 23, 2009

Sad News

We received some very sad news yesterday. My post about Brook's girls that I put up a few weeks ago told about her twin girls who have a rare genetic disorder. Things moved far faster than any of us even could imagine and sweet little Carynne passed away yesterday. Tonight we received the news that her sister Sydney joined her. We are just devestated for our friend. I can't imagine what she is feeling right now. Please remember her and her family in your prayers tonight.

If you would like to follow their story you can go to Brook's blog here. I am not sure if she will keep it up now or not. Also, we have raised over $4000 to bless this family with. We are discussing several things to do with the money including memorial trees, stars named after the girls, or other things like this to help remember these sweet sweet girls. If you would like to help out there is a link there in my sidebar.

No comments: