Monday, February 9, 2009

Menu Plan Monday



Yeah, no menu last week but I had a chance to catch up on the recipes I missed. The Mushroom Chicken was good, but Zachary did not like it. ::sigh:: The problem is finding recipes that are tasty enough for us without having too much "spice" for Zachary. The Calzones were also great. We will def be having them again. I have got to go back through my posts and compile a list of favs. We keep finding recipes we like, but I have forgotten them.

Tuesday:
Breakfast - Cereal
Lunch - Subway
Dinner - Sausage with mac and cheese and snow peas

Wednesday:
Breakfast - Smoothie
Lunch - Chicken Breast with salad
Dinner - Pizza

Thursday:
Breakfast - Bagel with peanut butter
Lunch - Subway
Dinner - Baked Teriyaki Chicken - my new one this week

Friday:
Breakfast - Oatmeal
Lunch - Tuna with whole grain crackers
Dinner - Spaghetti (Zach's fav)

Saturday:
Breakfast: Cherry Smoothies
Lunch: Heart shaped Sandwiches for v-day
Dinner: Leftovers from the week

Sunday:
Visiting day! We will spend the day with family so who knows what is on the menu.

I am trying to find how I can put an option on my sidebar for you to be able to subscribe to my new posts through your email. Anyone know how I can do this????

1 comment:

monica said...

Yum Cherry Smoothies that sounds good!!