Saturday, May 24, 2008

32 Weeks and 300 visitors in a week

32 Weeks!!! Oh my, I can't believe it. It doesn't seem like it is moving fast but I guess it really is. I am still looking at more than a month if I go all the way to my scheduled date, but to say I am 32 weeks makes me feel better somehow. We are going to dinner tonight with some of Gary's friends, one of which he hasn't seen in years. I am planning on getting dressed up, so I will post a new belly pic after tonight.

My tummy is all of a sudden itchy like mad. The same stretch marks I have had all along are now begging to be scratched. And it feels so good to scratch, but I feel so wrong for doing it. I have tried lotion and that helps a little. I had a few stretch marks that came up over my belly button with Z, but I feel like my skin won't possibly go back down after the massive amount of marks I have now. They are huge!! And they crisscross each other all over. Sigh...girls, you think you might want to lie side by side in there to make a little more room?? No? You like being piled on top of each other overlaping and stretching Mama's skin to the max...hmm?? I will have to remember that when you girls won't go to sleep. I 'll just pile you up on top of each other. :-)

My counter says 300 visitors since last Thursday. Wow!! So I know you are reading, so comments would be great! Yes, this is a shameless asking for comments. :-)

Our baby birds have flown the nest. They have been sitting up and jumping around for several days now. They finally all were gone today. They were really fun to watch. Here is a picture I took this week of the Mama feeding her babies.


We got 2 miracle blankets in the mail from ebay. And from what I have heard on the Multiple message board they truly are miracles. As one MOM said, "she turned to goo." Sounds good to me!! Z immediately wanted to practice wrapping his animals up. So he got his bear and I got his T-rex and we practiced. Rex is now in the swing and his bear is in one of the car seats.

5 comments:

Souza Sisters said...

Love the last picture of your son! He's a cute and looks like he has the swaddling down:)

Debbie (Nestie Disney102399)

Anonymous said...

I'm 20 weeks behind you and have stretch marks from my daughter, and fear how many more I will have with the twins growing.

DC said...

Congratulations on the twins!! Looks like they are doing great.

Zachary is a doll and the baby birds are sooooo cute!

I hope your itching gets better soon.

I just started blogging yesterday (just in time for NaComLeavMo!), so please stop by and say hello if you get a chance. :)

http://lupuspie.blogspot.com

Kim said...

What a cutie your son is! I found you through NaComLeavMo, and was so sucked in I had to go back and read your blog from the beginning. I hope you can keep those girls in for another few weeks. :)

Gwen Papp said...

Yeah, swaddling was such a wonderful thing...:) And it looks like your son will be a big help when the girls get here!