Friday, May 16, 2008

OB Appointment

Abigail - 3 lbs 10 oz
Olivia - 3 lbs 11 oz

Blood Pressure - excellent
Weight - +1 - 33 lbs total
Inches Around - Still 51
I think me and the girls grow in spurts.

We had a great appointment! I was even called his "star patient". Yay!! I had no problems to report and nothing to discuss so it was a short and sweet appointment. Sigh...which means I feel like a bit of an idiot for all my complaints last week. It comes in waves. There are weeks when I feel like I can't make it another day much less 7 weeks. On the other hand, there are weeks, like this one, when I feel I can go on for another 2 or 3 months. I feel big but I guess my body has adjusted since last weeks growth spurt. I hope this rides out for another 8 weeks, but if not, you'll just have to listen to some more whining from a huge pregnant woman.

On a brighter note, the girls are right on track. Abigail was breathing! Her little diaphragm was moving up and down. It was so cool to watch! Their weights are actually a little bigger than on track so that's good news! Grow, girls, grow!!

No comments: