Thursday, August 7, 2008

Catching up

Oh there is so much rattling around up in my mind!

This is what happens when I go 4 days without blogging. I am going to just spill some things that have been needing to come out. Who knows if I will get to the grass fire today or tomorrow.

Blah Week:
It has been kind of a blah week. Nothing has changed really except that the girls were waking up every 2 hours instead of every 3 for a couple of nights there which makes for very tiring days and grouchy people. (Sorry, honey) Even when I get to take a nap, it seems that I will never catch up. I know it gets better and I am hanging on to that.

Honesty:
I hate dishonest people. People who lie just to make themselves look better. People who go out of their way to lie to make themselves look better. I can't really go into the why behind this but just know that it makes my skin crawl. I am so glad I am married to a man who would never even think about lying to me or about anything. Love you, honey :-)

Blogging:
I love to blog. Someone said recently that they have no idea how I have time to do it. And I replied that you make time for what is important. And this is important to me. I feel an obligation to you guys! You who tune in for updates on the girls or to see what wackiness I have gotten myself into. I love to tell all about what it going on. I love to take pictures with every intention of putting them right here on this blog. It keeps me sane! Do I shower every day? No But do I read my blogs? Oh yes. And this brings me to this:

Google Reader:
Saves.my.life - If you read a ton of blogs and you don't do it through Google Reader or something like it, then you must get it. But the thing that I don't like about it is it makes it hard to leave comments. You have to click to go to the actual site then go through the whole comment section. For all you who are used to me leaving comments on your blog, I am still reading, promise! But I just don't have the time or energy to leave comments like I used to. It's all I can do to keep up with reading!

Ok in the next post I will update you on my 6 week check-up plus the girls. Stay tuned...

Sara

No comments: