Monday, November 24, 2008

From the Man - About the Man

I got this little Meme from Deb. I am going to copy her spin on it and have both of us answer these questions. I answered first in pink. Gary answered in blue and he did not see my answers first. Then I commented back in pink. This should be fun :-)

1. What is your husbands name?
Gary
Gary ____ _____ __ - He put his whole name

2. How long have you guys been married?
2 years
2 yrs, 2 mths, and 1 day
- showoff

3. How long did you date?
1 year and 1 month
1 year, 27 days - can you tell he is a precise person?

4. How old is he?
38 - This is a constant form of teasing in our house since there is 7 years difference in our ages.
38

5. Who is taller?
He is - I am a shrimp
Gary

6. Who can sing best?
Not that he is bad, but I am better.
Gary
Oh No, he just thinks he can sing better.

7. Who is smarter?
He is definitely. He is smart smart. Plus he stores useless trivia knowledge in his brain and because of this there is no room for important things like the conversation we had yesterday.
Sara
Huh?

8. Who does laundry?
Neither of us - my mom does it when she comes and helps out every week. But I usually wash and he usually puts up.
Gary
Umm...yeah, now that he mentions it he probably does do more than me

9. Who pays the bills?
He does - and I am so fine with that. I did this in my first marriage and I was so ready for someone to take this responsibility.
Gary

10. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
This should be interesting - I say him because I picture this while standing at the foot of the bed.
Sara
Our point of view was different...hmmm...

11. Who mows the lawn?
He does - always. He enjoys it, but also my hands swell from the vibration of the mower.
Gary

12. Who cooks dinner?
Both - him more than me in previous months. Ever since I started planning meals though I have. Yay me!!
Gary
This actually bummed me a bit. I feel like I have really been trying hard to have meals planned or on the way to being ready when he gets home the past few weeks. Yes, "historically" with the pregnancy and the girls, he has done more but I have been trying so hard.

13. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong?
Oh no, ummm...I say me, but he will disagree. This is a point of disagreement with us. He thinks he is not wrong. If I prove him wrong, he changes his original point just enough to be able to say that he is right. It is not his fault though, his mom does the exact same thing. On this note, I used to be able to say I was wrong very easily, but his confidence that he is right brings out a side in me that has a hard time admitting when I am wrong.
Gary
See #8 - I can admit it! Not surprising that he can't admit that he doesn't admit when he is wrong, huh??

14. Who kissed who first?
::sigh:: He kissed me at the end of our first date ::sigh::
Gary kissed Sara
No doubt here that he made his move first

15. Who wears the pants?
Him - Something else I had to work on from my first marriage. Trusting someone enough to not control everything.
Gary
Again, we both know who is the boss in the house. At least we agree on this!

Well there you go. That was fun to see his perspective, huh?

Sara

2 comments:

monica said...

That's a cute way to do that game. I answered it also but without the other half. Very fun!!

Debz said...

Fun! I like your answers - and his!!