Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thank You

I have been meaning to post this for awhile now and what better day than today...Thanksgiving.

I have to say thank you to each and every one of you who took care of me and my babies when I was pregnant, having my babies, and especially when I had to go back to the hospital. These people did it all; made meals, took care of Zach, held babies, you name it, they did it. I have the best friends and family ever ever!

My mom - Grana
holding both


Gary's Mom - Granma
holding both


My future sister in law - Diane
holding Olivia


My sister in law Jennifer
holding Abby


My sister in law - Chastity
holding an older Olivia
Sorry! I don't have one of you holding tiny babies :-)


My sister in law Hollie
holding Olivia


My neighbor Jenny
holding Abigail


My BFF Casee
who came to spend the day in the hospital with me
then came again the next day to care for my girls


My good friend Sarah
who keeps me sane on the days that are rough
She has twin 6 year olds and lives right down the street from me.


Our friends Brandie and Scott
who came to the hospital as soon as they heard I was there


My brother in law Jeromy
Who came to the emergency room to be with us
as soon as he heard the words "Congestive Heart Failure"



I am sure I am forgetting someone. Hopefully I got them all.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!


Sara

5 comments:

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

happy thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

What a very nice post and thanks. I featured it today on Logical Kid.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Annie said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving!! Thank you for including us in your list of thanks. We are thankful for each of you and feel blessed to call you friends. Although - I think you're more family than anything else! LOVE, us

Rebecca said...

It's so nice that you have all of those memories...I'm sure the girls will appreciate knowing that all of those people loved them right away!