Saturday, November 1, 2008

National Blog Posting Month

Ok, people. I am undertaking a huge goal this month. Cheryl gave me the idea. Blogging...every day...for a month. Can I do it?? Who knows but I want to try. And I can thank you for it. I hit a blogging slump for a few weeks there but now that I know I have the readers I am inspired. This may be the push I need to get to writing more. Friday updates may have less in them, but more posts will keep your fix going. Plus, this is a perfect time for me to start this and you can read about why in my first post that I will be posting in a little bit.

Eeekk!!

You will probably find out more about me this month than you ever wanted to. Some days may be one picture and a sentence. Some days may be TMI or...who knows what will come flying out...but come on. Let's have fun with it shall we??

Sara

2 comments:

monica said...

Wow blogging everyday is a huge job!! I wish that I could be so committed! I can't wait to read the 30 posts in the upcoming days!!

monica said...

Okay I am going to try to post everyday also! I hope you don't mind me joining you! But wish me luck!!